Re: Re: [GRD] Re: OT Christmas tree

Noreen that was great.  Very interesting.  I wish I could recall my grandparents
traditions if indeed she brought them back here from Berlin.  My grandfather was
Pennsyvanian Dutch and his family came here as Hessian soldiers.

We have very good friends who harken from Eastern Europe who hide a pickle
ornament in their tree and on New Year's Eve there is a prize for the guest who
finds it.  Lot's of fun.