Re: Deer

At Thanksgiving dinner this year, a Fairfax policeman  told  the tale of
some idiot hunter who was hunting in the local woods one night with a
flashlight and out of season during the sniper shootings here.  Of course
the police were called and he was quickly surrounded by police snipers in
helicopters.

Breaking two laws is bad enough, but during that frightening time showed a
lot of common sense.

Janet