Re: Missing in cyberspace--again!

Pam, when I was young I thought that men aged more gracefully than women. Then I went to a 40th class reunion and drastically changed my mind. Several of my female classmates looked good, the males generally looked like feeble old farts. Margaret L

Thank you dear. Jim you must understand, once one has time to adapt to the changes, it's not so bad.
But when you see new signs of "mileage" showing up every day, it can be a bit unsettling. And I'm not a vain woman, this process must be murder on them.
Besides as you may have noticed, men age far more gracefully than women do.
Gravity is NOT our friend, n'est pas??