Re: Re:Peony/weather

 Hey!  Not before I can get there to visit!  That would really not be fair...I've waited about forever to visit there...one of my life long ambitions is to do one of the dude ranch cattle drives there...can't believe how much fun that sounds like!  So, do whatever you got to do--nail down the corners or something but please don't let the wind blow you where it will!  ;-)  It would be nice if some of that rain from California would head your direction and give you guys some moisture...I suppose it would be snow, wouldn't it?

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Fri 12/13, Linda  wrote:From: Linda [mailto: lja@direcway.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:07:38 -0700Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re:Peony/weatherNot sinking, just drying up and blowing away.Linda> re: "We used to get both at times, now they all seem to go around us.Linda">> Is the state of Wyoming sinking or something?  LOL!>>> Melody, IA (Z 5/4)---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com