From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Lost mail now found!

> Gosh, that's annoying--where do you suppose my mesages have been sitting
for the past several hours?  Does the virtual post office have a box for
lost mail that just gets ignored until someone, somewhere decides to kick it
back out into the system?  I'm totally ignorant about the actual mechanics
of digital information transfer so if someone could explain it to me, I"d
appreciate it...only speak slowly...I like to absorb the details.  LOL!  And
goodnight, everyone...hope your day is everything you wish it to
be...remember it is Friday!