Re: calendar/ A Gene in the Buff?

It seems that this calender has been ..um..covered in more discussions than
ours.  Here is a copy from a post that appeared on an AOL message board I
look at occasionally.  This guy sounds like a member of this group.  Auralie

This AM, sipping my coffee, trying to pry my eyes open, I almost spit a sip
out at what NBC showed.
Just after the Tacky Wedding held in the Tacky Chapel in the Tacky World Mall
in MN, they showed this group of Men Gardeners in Dallas that have this sexy?
2003 calender they are selling. 12 guys, from 38 to 90-something, in various
sexy? nude poses, hiding behind strategically- placed garden implements!
BWA hahahahah!

Bye bye, PaPa
   (wishing MaMa hadn't spoiled the mood by remarking that I could pose with
a seed packet)