Re: Jim are you ready

Well, well, well...U. of Iowa...both  my parents are alumni of that
distinguished institution and my brother went there his first
semester of college...what a small world this is:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland

who'd best get back to work and quit reading gardening mail!

Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com>
>  Yeah!  Go Hawks!!!!  This is my alma mater and also where I work:
the University of Iowa...I heard on TV yesterday that at least 50% of
the attendance will be Hawkeye fans--they have just snatched up every
available ticket alloted them and are waiting to see if USC fans
don't bother with the trip and then we get the leftovers!  Ceres:
Hope your family has a great trip!  We'll probably be snowed in and
they'll be lounging on a beach in Miami in 80 degree weather...man,
can I stowaway?