Re: was calendar/ Aging now "Style"

 Pam:  I'm not sure how you have come to believe you have no style...but it's so patently untrue as to be laughable...Style, real style, is not about your clothing, hair, or makeup...it's about how you wear yourself and from here, I think you wear yourself extremely well, darling!!!  And I'd bet my last nickel that JR would agree with me in spades!  When I get to Oklahoma in the spring, you and I are going to have a serious chat, young lady, about reframing your negative cognitive distortions (sounds impressive, doesn't it?)  In the meantime, you can start by looking yourself in the mirror every day at least once and saying the following 10 times:  "I do have style, I do have style, etc."  LOL!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Fri 12/13, Pamela J. Evans < gardenqueen@gbronline.com > wrote:From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]To: gardenchat@hort.net     Cc: jesserenebell@hotmail.comDate: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:10:52 -0600Subject: Re: [CHAT] calendar/ AgingNothing wrong w/ style, I just don't have any.  Jesse has more style and panache in her little fingernail than I'll ever have.  But it suits her and she wears it beautifully.  I'm not stylish, fashionable or subtle (act surprised) and that's ok too.  Feather dusters and sledge hammers are equally useful, just not interchangable - LOL  LOL

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com