Re: tradition

LOL LOL  Cascarone.   Yep, that's a tradition that was brought to Mexico with
Maximillian from Austria.  The original tradition is to fill the egg with
holy water and pour it over the persons head for good luck and blessings at
easter.  The modern Mexican adapted tradition is to fill it with confetti or
candies.

Sorry you were disapointed.  Glad you shared the story though......LOL
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast