Re: Amaryllis?? to Haemanthus albiflos

seems to me to be the prescription drug problem in reverse. just send someone up there and get it. or, since most of affluent ontario overwinters in sarasota, just tell them to put the seeds under the seat of their suvs and cruise on down. those of us in florida will figure out how to get your contraband back up north.