RE: Amaryllis?? to Haemanthus albiflos

When did this happen? I have been getting seeds from overseas. They mark
the envelope very clearly and also package them in clear containers. Is
this just across Canada / US borders? I know it is royal pain of red
tape to get a plant in from anywhere....

Who probably should have finished reading all the messages first :)