Re: Peony question

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com>
>   Marge:  I am so in awe of you!  Is there any gardening info. that
you can't lay your hands on like that? You are an amazing resource
and one of the blessings of this virtual community...WOW!
 ----------

Good grief, Melody...blush, blush...don't be! I'm just an information
junkie and pack rat of the worst kind...squirreling away bits of
interesting info. from the many lists I'm on:-)

There is a world of gardening info. that I don't have at hand - there
are worlds of gardening I know absolutely nothing about -
horticulture is such a vast subject.  Every day I see a plant name
I've never heard of.  Half of Jim's posts are Greek to me, since I
know so very few tropical and sub-tropical plants...I learn something
new each and every day:-)

Bless your heart for the kind words!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net