Re: Peony question

Unfortunately I didn't retain the source listing for the Majorcan Peony,
but if you're a member of AHS, you can ask the Gardeners' Information
Service to find the source for you.
BTW, as to sources, does anyone in the group have that source book out of
(I think) Minnesota?  I think it's 'Anderson Arboretum' or something like
that.  It's updated every few years.  It's too pricey for me for a
reference that relatively quickly goes out of date, but it would be on the
essentials list for an organization like AHS.

Kitty