Re: tradition

In a message dated 12/13/02 5:31:46 PM, jw.laytham@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< fantastic delies as well as women who made
tortellinis at home for sale to selected clients.  My aunt always gave me a
juice glass of wine watered down with meals. >>

Oh, yes, totelliniiiis are a special holiday treat ....or any other time.  I
have made them but not in the past couple years. I am not a wine lover but my
FIL and his friends ordered grapes from Italy to make their wine.  I have
heard my husbands family talk of this often.
    Ceres