From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Peggy Elliott
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 6:41 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Deer

Thanks, Melody for coming out as an Introvert.  I am, too (didn't quite
peg <haha> the needle but almost) but it explains why I like to sit and
watch plants grow and thats enough for me! :^) My best friend of 30
years highlights the difference (she is an extravert) as best I;ve seen:
"I'ts Friday night and I want to go out and have fun!" I, on the other
hand, want to wind down, build a fire in the wood stove, hug the
resident Canine-Americans of mixed ancestry and chill out. Even fall
asleep on the couch as the fire winds down. Time for the misunderstood
introverts of America to rise up and (be silent in their
protests??)
Being shy is tough stuff.  Thats why God invented gardening (imho). Ok.
Off the soapbox. -Peg ( in wet, unpredictable central Va)