From: David Franzman <dfranzma@PACBELL.NET>
To: gardeners@hort.net
Subject: Re: [GRD] Re: OT topics- limiting
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:32:30 -0800

I like this person. You are welcome anytime!

DF

Scottie Baugh wrote:

Amen, Marge!

As another lurker, because at this point in our lives I have no
garden :( , this list keeps me in the garden with all of you. And I found that when I had a garden and was gardening with friends, we usually talked about gardening, and other things as well. So the OT posts are usually as interesting to me as the gardening posts. It's the OT stuff that makes the list members come alive as individuals, whether they are planting pineapples or ponds, designing gardens for small backyards or acres and acres. I was very glad when my address was added to the gardeners@hort.net list so that I didn't miss
anything when AHS went down.

I hope that Sue can find a way to resolve this problem. In my
inbox folders I call this the mulch list -- and I'd feel very lonely and left out if the mulch folder was empty!

Scottie Baugh
Aboard Betelgeuse
At the dock in Kemah, Texas