ot gardening [snicker] it's rooted

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] ot gardening [snicker] it's rooted
  • From: jim singer jsinger@igc.org
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:45:24 -0500

this is exciting, donna. this is what i would do if i lived where you do. 1. i would keep the rooted cutting in water, but 2. i would make sure the water was sweet [add charcoal nuggets, replenish with bottled "spring" water]. 3. i would try to keep the level of light and temperature the same [constant] as the rooting level. 4. i would keep my fingers crossed until spring.