From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] was calendar/ Aging now "Style"/simplicity

> Dear Peg (and all interested) was just on the phone w/ Jesse and she told
me to get on here and answer you - LOL.  Simplicity begins w/ a decision, a
state of mind and a series of questions.  Like "is this absolutely necessary
in my life?" or does it enrich my life and make me happy?"  or "is this a
positive thing in my life?" and like that.  If the answers are "no" discard
it or don't acquire it in the first place.  That's it.  And my lifestyle is
totally simple.  Little house, smallish lot, one cat and lots of gardens,
tons of books, a job that's not especially lucrative but is relatively
interesting and fairly enjoyable most days.  No husband, no kids.  Life in
the slllloooooowww lane.  I like it.  I'm an early to bed, early to rise
type and that's pretty simple too.  Even my diet is simple.  I do what I
please when I please w/out interference.  And I pay attention to nourishing
my spiritual side and appreciating all gifts great and small.  Developing an
attitute of appre!
>  ciation for even the smallest things makes life more rewarding and easier
too.
> Does any of this help?  Or make sense??
>
> Pam
> :-D

> From: "Peggy Elliott" <pegster57@ntelos.net>
> Date:  Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:05:33 -0500
>
> >Pam, tell me how you live simply. I try to do that as well.  I'm not real
> >fond of "stuff" (well of course unless its gradening stuff!!)  :^)
> >-Peg

OWN
> >> style.  Very down to earth.  She has "living simply" down to a fine
> >> art...believe it.  AND YOU GO MELODY!  I've been giving her the same
> >lecture
> >> for 5 years now!!!!
> >>
> >> Jesse Rene' Bell
> >> Claremore, OK