Re: ot gardening [snicker] it's rooted

I have some dried dried kelp.  Would it help to scratch a little into the
soil of houseplants?
Kitty

containers, makes a great fertilizer for everything in the yard, even as a
foliar feed for my roses and peppers mixed w/ a little Neem to keep the
fungal diseases at bay.  I couldn't do w/out it!!

> Pam

> From: jim singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Date:  Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:21:37 -0500
>
> >probably wouldn't hurt. could help. kelp is gentle stuff and generally
good
> >for maintaining the status quo--and that's what you want here. keep the
> >dilution up [50-100:1] come spring you'll want to burn the barn in a
> >potting mix laced with blood, bone, and cotton seed--and horse manure
[if
> >you can get it].
> >

> >At 05:05 PM 12/14/02 -0600, you wrote:
> >>Jim - do you think of dab of liquid kelp in the water might help
nutrient
> >>wise?  Or would that be too much??

Prunus