Re: Andersen source list

Gotcha!
Jim, now we know who to ask when we can't find a plant!  I had a feeling
someone out there would have it.  I think it's appropriately priced for
someone working in the industry, but not for just me who occasionally can't
find something. I realize the entries are valid for several years, but,
it's still not in my budget.
good to know you have.  Hope you don't mind helping us out on occasion.
Kitty