Re: tradition. now haggis

Our town has a "Celtic Fest" every fall which features various trials of
strength such as an 80 pound stone throw, caber toss and others. I think the
biggest trial of strength is the haggis eating contest. It gets almost the
same press coverage as the other events. Now a local restaurant is
advertising haggis on its menu. An article in our local newspaper (a fish
wrapper most of the time) said it was a pigs stomach stuffed with sausage,
cabbage, potato and a few other things.

Dan

> haggis
>
> Margaret, I helped make Haggis one time for a party of 200 when I was an
Executive