Myers Briggs

Okay,
I'm INTP

    I for Introvert   = re-energizes from time alone, whereas an extrovert
is energized by the dynamics of group.

    T  for thinking instead of feeling.  A good analogy is justice vs.
mercy.

    N for Intuitive = comfortable working without all the facts..in fact,
sometimes suspicious of known facts, such as "the world is flat".

    P for perceiving = prefers to travel by inspiration rather than planning
and sticking to an itinerary.

 Mind you, all of these labels are work style preferences.   An N can work
as an S and vice versa.  I have even been known to stick to an
itinerary...well, almost.

Janet