RE: tradition

Since I am an American without much of a family background, thought I
would post my way of tradition.

Seems I always have to travel on the holidays, via the toll road,
dumping in my 40 cents every so many miles. I always pick the toll booth
that is manned. Wish the attendant a seasons greeting and pay for the
next two cars or trucks that pass thru behind me.

Not much, but you would be surprised at the reactions of some. Truckers
really go out of their way over this, as every truck I pass feels the
need to blow their horn at me. Others in cars have caught up to me and
waved thanks.

Just a silly thing I do.