Re: tradition now Horseradish

>you get the best part, dan. horseradish is one of nature's best inventions

Right on Jim

It cures all ills . . . if it doesn't kill you. With a small portion during
these cool nights we can turn the thermostat down  by 10F.

The late fall preparation of a year's supply of our lethal horseradish has
become a cherished tradition. . One year while peeling the roots I almost
burned my eyes right out of their sockets . . . like welding without
goggles.

HERE IS A TIP for all you horseradish preparers. Try using a diving mask
during preparation. It works like a charm . . . if you can tolererate the
guffaws of family and friends .

Brian Zn4a