RE: Myers Briggs

Hum.... interesting that all in introverts are responding.

Although I need my garden time to get my head together (which makes me
an introvert), I also need time with my friends to gain my sense of
humor back and regain control of my stressed life. (so does that make me
an extrovert )....

It always amazes my DH that no matter where we go, I always run into
someone I know.... and it doesn't matter what state we are in. :(  I am
not one that looks the other way, always stop to say hi. So a five
minute trip into a store can last a good hour.... boy does that tick him

Interesting - a friend complains (more a tease) that it doesn't matter where she and I go, I meet some one I know. One year at the New England Flower Show, I meet 6 people I knew - some from work, some from my daylily group.

Cheryl Isaak
Londonderry, NH
AHS Region 4, USDA Zone 4B/5A
growing, stitching and reading in NH