Re: was: Peony question now: Andersen source list

i think that's a fair assumption about going out of date, jim. betrock's, a florida publisher, published a weekly magazine called "plantfinder" with wholesale sources and prices for the retail nursery/landscape trade. and after using it daily for 5 years now, the only way it seems to go out of date is that it gets bigger each issue as more and more growers list more and different plants. prices haven't changed much, if at all, in 5 years, either. plants are still a bargain.