  From: owner-ahs_gardening@home.ease.lsoft.com
[mailto:owner-ahs_gardening@home.ease.lsoft.com]On Behalf Of Bonnie M.
Holmes
  Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 5:49 AM
  To: American Horticultural Society's Gardening List
  Subject: Re: rooting rosemary

  Wonderful.  Where do you have them?  Outside?  Greenhouse? What is your
zone?
  Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

  At 09:28 PM 12/13/02 -0800, you wrote:

    Just thought you all might like to know- I seem to have successfully
rooted three little rosemary plants.  I hope they will thrive and I can
continue to have plenty of this wonderful variety (unknown)

    Theresa