Re: company picnic

nah. the money's not in the plants. the money's in the package. when stephen and michelle started out 20 years ago they decided they wanted a one-stop-shop for affluent clients. so we do it all, from design to maintenance. we lay paver driveway [including one that we laid of marble that we had to import from turkey]. we build arbors and koi ponds and very elegant fountains and waterfalls. we install in putting greens. and our irrigation division installs irrigation, naturally, and elaborate lighting systems and often necessary drainage systems. and we mow lawns and pull weeds. we've even got a unit that manufactures those thin [1.5" thick] fiberglass-reinforced 24" by 24" manufactured stone step pads.

landscape is the entry to all this work, but it's not really where the money is.

At 09:43 AM 12/15/02 -0800, you wrote:
Plants cost too much!

DF