From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of jim singer
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 10:36 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] tangelo

hard to say what the problem it without seeing it. see if you can get
someone from ag extension out to look at it [i used to drive them nuts with
those kinds of requests, but they always came]. yeah, 50-50 orange/green is
about ripe. see if it will pick easily. if it does, it's ready; if it
doesn't test it again in a week or so.

my first of the year orange became ripe today.