Re: kelp

JIm, the kelp from Nitron is dry.  40 pounds, $40.  I don't know how that
compares to a 10.7 oz jar of Maxicrop seaweed powder at $15. I think the
form depends on what suits your application.  Nitron also carries a liquid
called Sea Grow which is an extract of natural ocean kelp.  And Sea Grow
PLus, a blend of Sea Kelp and Fish Emulsion.
Sea Grow $22/gal     Sea Grow Plus  $27/gal    Both products: 1gal treats
10, 000 sq ft. or you can apply 1 oz per plant.

Kitty

out of Maine - www.superseeds.com.  And Charley's Greenhouses and Gardening
Supply out of Washington state has three kinds of Maxsea.  One for acid
plants, one all purpose and one for blooming plants, I use all three
> types.  www.charleysgreenhouse.com for them.  All are excellent and are
highly concentrated so a container lasts a long time!  Just mix a
tablespoon of powder to a gallon of water, less for containers and
houseplants.  Great stuff and organic - what's not to like?