Re: Deer

no surprise to me, zem. there's a kind of unreality that we [western culture] has that says alligators and mountain lions and wolves and coyotes are far more dangerous than bipeds with side arms. if we had discovered the muslims and their oil fields several generations ago, maybe we would have left the animals alone.

but... this is the other shoe... the last time we truly took on the muslims--the crusades--we got our butt kicked but good.

At 02:28 PM 12/15/02 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/15/2002 7:57:03 AM Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

> cougars and lobos.

It is my understanding that our successful attempt in eradicating the above
mentioned animals is the reason for our deer problem today.

zem