RE: Deer

The coyotes were really bad around here a few years ago. They wandered
into the town and everyone feared that a child would walk up to it and
get hurt. So they hunted the pack down and destroyed it. They even
approached me and told me if I had a clean shot to take it, even in the
city limits. (the cops around here know I was raised with guns and can
out shoot them any day of the week)

Now they are complaining about deer.....

Donna
And no, I am not a hunter, my father was and we ate everything he
killed... even the wild bore and bear. Yuck!