Re: Re: Haggis/ Gyros

Not to drag this thread on any further.....but just adding my bit fwiw....I
remember eating Gyros as a child in Europe, and that was 35+years ago.  These
were Turkish though, not Greek.  Don't recall seeing Gyros in Greece.   Many
things are not mentioned in cookbooks because of the special products needed
that are not generally available.    Dh and I belong to an International
Gourmet cooking club....we have learned that about many dishes that we needed
recipes for.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast