I subscribe to 14 lists, and the AHS is the poorest excuse for a listserve list in the bunch. It's frequently down, nobody can find the listowner, and on and on. I unsubscribed from the AHS list several weeks ago. I do not think it enhances the image of the American Horticulture Society . Margaret L

Isn't that what the AHS list is for??  Maybe I'm wrong, which is probably the
case, but it was my understanding that this list was created so that people
would have a voice for the OT subjects...thus not clogging up the AHS list
with it.
I was not aware that this was a replacement for the AHS list???
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast