FW: Haemanthus albiflos

Thought I would send this along just incase Brian can't get the seeds
thru customs. I am sure Claire would not mind me forwarding it.

Donna

Click <http://members.aol.com/kartuzexotics/index.html>  here: Kartuz
Greenhouses  http://members.aol.com/kartuzexotics/index.html

Click here: Catalogue <http://www.glasshouseworks.com/catalog2002.html>
2002 Frames Page  (Glasshouse Works)
http://www.glasshouseworks.com/catalog2002.html

Donna,

Still lurking, here are two sources for the bulb, Haemanthus albiflos.
There are more, look greenhouses, houseplants, etc.  One more day to go
and freedom from the office.  I apologize for the bum steer.  It was
that he was the easiest place to look.  Some of the others are not as
well publicized as Russell Stafford.

Claire Peplowski