From: Marge Talt
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 12/17/2002 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Just too too much

Amazing!  Well, my take is that it is something bouncing or that
otherwise needs the attention of a listowner who understands how to
deal with the list software requirements....I seriously doubt that
AHS has shut down the list on purpose.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Kitty Morrissy <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
>
> I had to share this with you folks.Chris in NY told me the AHS list
is
> being held again, so I tried it myself.  This was sent back:The
> distribution of your message dated Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:34:01 -0500
withsubject
> "status?" has been postponed because the AHS_GARDENING list is
held.No
> action is required from you; your message will be
reprocessedautomatically