Um David.....

Athough we need rain, could you send yours in spurts rather than downpours. Woke up to a strange sound this am, thunderstorms (in zone 5 Dec?). The streets here are flooded. Even had to detour on the way to work, many traffic signals are out. Todays high is forcasted as 55 degrees. Hum, am I dreaming? If this keeps up my poor plants are going to think it is spring time.....