Re: Nematodes- was: Re: ROOTING FIGS

Evelyn, I hope you're okay. Tornadoes through southern Missouri last night at this time of year? Margaret L

Speaking of Nematodes....I was just reading in the new
PARKS seed catalog about a French Marigold they have
called Golden Gaurdian. They said it was tested in
Holland "and proved to be the most effective Marigold
for controlling root nematodes, killing 99% over a
3-month period - even better than chemical
pesticides!" Photo and description found on pg. 70 of
the new catalog.

Evelyn
zone 6 southern MO