Tornado watch ...was: Nematodes- was: Re: ROOTING FIGS

Thanks for your concern, Margaret. We are under a
tornado watch unitl this afternoon. Hail, wind gusts
to 70 mph and dangerous lightning are possible. Right
now it's very dark outside and just starting to
rain...and it's 68 deg!

I'm in the middle of baking my quick breads for Xmas
gifts to my neighbors. I always have a hard time with
one neighbor as he is diabetic and I'm trying to find
a tasty quick bread recipe for him.

zone 6 soputhern MO

--- Margaret Lauterbach <melauter@earthlink.net>
> Evelyn, I hope you're okay.  Tornadoes through
> southern Missouri last night
> at this time of year?  Margaret L

Do you Yahoo!?