Re: Fwd: the list is back up, but

as far as i am concerned, i'm not going to reply any question on the ahs list. the rules, and the people writing them, are becoming dumber each day. if the question interests me, i'll answer on chat. i'm really weary of ahs's problems, their ignorance of their own system, and their insincerity in saying what they intend to do about it. they may not need me, but i sure as hell don't need them.

incidentally, i just cleaned out my in-box. i had 4,002 messages in it! i have a 4 gig hard drive. it was less than 20 percent full before it dumped the messages. it is more than 18 percent full now. so, unless they are running the list on 8086 computers, what kind of crisis are they fantasizing about?

At 09:05 AM 12/18/02 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/17/2002 9:01:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

> Yeah,
> Sue wants previous messages erased from your reply and change the subject
> line to reflect the part you erased.  I told her it was difficult to make
> sense of the message then if they come in out of order or you're new to the
> list, but her reply to that was I should only write that to her, not to the
> list.  I just gave up.
> Kitty

I am not a computer expert, but .....

To me it sounded like a really lame excuse by LSoft as to why they have been
unable to properly provide services that they should have no difficulty
providing.  On no other lists are you told to limit or not to quote prior
text in a reply.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade."
Rudyard Kipling