Re: Rooting Figs

My fig tree is a cutting from my mom's tree.  That is how she rooted it, and
I've done it since then several times.  I've successfully tried this method
with other ficus and it worked.  Have not tried those that you mentioned, but
it seems to work fine on the ones I've done it, other than edible fig.

Yes, precisely, let the end callous over, much like a Plumeria
cutting......since both have that milky white sap.  The cuttings stay viable
for quite some time too.  Just make sure it is older wood (brown) not the
fresh green.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast