Re: The Holy Book says...

It's a conundrum Marge for which I don't have the answer.  Don't get the
impression I begrudge you your garden...I don't.  As I said I would love
and will have a garden somewhere in the Rockies.  Probably won't be
growing Hibiscus however.  (Deer candy by the way!)  Being a realist I
say kick their fannies.  Man created the imbalance and man must correct
it.  One way or another!  Like the armadillos there are a handful of
creatures that have learned or are suited to live with our degradation.
It makes the working of Ma Nature a truly wonderful thing.

Let us not forget what the Holy Book says about fences and I quote:
"Thou who fences thy neighbors out must have thine fences blown to
smithereens by the holy hand grenade."  This can be interpreted in many
different ways by many different scholars.  For me, I'll just let the
words do the talking.