Re: Deer

 Claire:  This is just Jim being Jim--something of an acerbic smart-aleck sometimes but as you hang around, you'll also come to learn that he is powderpuff underneath and actually brings a great deal of sharp, incisive, intelligent knowledge to the list.  So when you get something  like this from him, just stick your tongue out at him and ignore it...I personally think he thrives on arguments.  And, BTW--welcome to the group.  I think you'll like it here.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

The point made, or that I aimed at was that land use, China in this case, is documented and related to environmental damage caused by humans...Not an argument, just  another way to think.  A good thing as Martha would say.Claire PeplowskiNYS z4Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com