RE: FW: testing again- OTYahoo! Briefcase: tchessie'sfile(s)

  • To: "Agardenchat" gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [CHAT] FW: testing again- OTYahoo! Briefcase: tchessie'sfile(s)
  • From: "Kitty Morrissy" kmrsy@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:03:55 -0500

Well, Jim -
was any of this able to help you?  sorry about those instructions.  I had
typed them double spaced but CHAT must have run them together.  If I'd
known that I'd have at least put in commas.  I think I know of another way
to go about this.  Will work on it.
Meanwhile - CRYSTAL! - ARE YOU OUT THERE?  Any tips for Jim and Theresa?
Kitty

tchessie'sfile(s)