RE: Yahoo! Briefcase: kmrsy's file(s)

No problems at all.  I installed it in 1994.  Everything is wedged in
snugly and stays put except for the topmost edging timbers which don't do
anything but define the edge.  They are just laid atop the rest and will
move if kicked.  Some mornings I go out and the cat's have moved them.
These timbers on the edge aren't even necessary and I suppose I could find
a way to keep them stationary, but just haven't bothered.  But the walk
itself is very sturdy.  The only problem is that landscape timbers have
sort of rounded edges so the walk is not as smooth to walk on as regular
treated lumber that would normally be used to build a walk.  However,
landscape timbers are a lot less expensive and I didn't need any hardware.

Kitty