From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tornado watch ...was: Nematodes- was: Re: ROOTINGFIGS
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:00:10 -0600

We're fine - Jesse is fine - just got off the phone w/ her. Glad you're ok dear!!

Pam

From: Zemuly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:01:53 EST

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf