RE: Yahoo! Briefcase: kmrsy's file(s)

 Kitty:  This is stunning!!!  Did you do all this work yourself? That is quite a project and I am truly envious...although, if you don't mind, I'd like to show these to my husband...we have plans to do a great deal of hardscaping in the next couple of years and have been trying to figure out what kind of path to put in...this would be sensational!  Can I copy?  Also, an evaluation please...if you had to do it over again, would you still choose this particular form of a pathway?  Pluses? Minuses?  Thanks.  Also, I got the orchid yesterday...my kids were as excited as I was so thanks for making all of our day!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com