Re: Deer

 I knew that if I just kept reading long enough, somewhere some sicko would eventually come up with this...but shock!!!! I didn't expect it to be our gentle Kitty!!!  I'm laughing so hard right now, I can't hardly see straight!!!  All goes back to an earlier point I made tonight that there are too many people who should never be parents in the first place going around breeding indiscriminately...and since Child Protective Services (or DHS--Department of Human Services here in IA) ends up with their kids anyway, let's take those parents out first!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/18, Kitty Morrissy  wrote:From: Kitty Morrissy [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:31:50 -0500Subject: Re: [CHAT] DeerWell, you may have something there. Lets look at the situation.  Duringwhat season are people most plump?  And when is mating season - don't wanttoo many orphans running around after we kill the parents off you know. Child Welfare Svcs only has so much of a budget.  Kitty>> Interesting that y'all view the problem as too many deer, rather than too> many people.>> Linda in Wyoming---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT