Re: Fwd: the list is back up, but

 I find it somewhat (okay, completely) amazing that once we all took a collective action, helped enormously by Chris, to find our own solution to the problem of the AHS list crashing...now all of a sudden AHS is interested in looking at solving the problem...in what? an attempt to get us all to come back to the AHS list as our main place to be?  No thanks!!!  At least at this point in time, I'm staying put on hort.net...won't abandon AHS anytime soon but sure won't be posting to it either until I've got definite proof that things there have changed...

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Tue 12/17, Kitty Morrissy  wrote:From: Kitty Morrissy [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:45:31 -0500Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd: the list is back up, butYeah,Sue wants previous messages erased from your reply and change the subjectline to reflect the part you erased.  I told her it was difficult to makesense of the message then if they come in out of order or you're new to thelist, but her reply to that was I should only write that to her, not to thelist.  I just gave up.Kitty> From: jim singer > yes. and worse yet, most of them had erased the trail so they were very > short but totally unintelligible.>>> At 05:21 PM 12/17/02 -0800, you wrote:> >It is rather interesting.  In this case there goes the theory that if wedon't> >write to the list it won't go down.  What have they had about fivemessages in> >the last few days?> >> >DF---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com