RE: tradition/a simple act of kindness

 Donna:  That one simple act of kindness that you perform for those fellow motorists during the holiday, truly embodies the spirit of the season more than almost anything else I've heard of...I believe that it was St. Therese of Lisieux (she was called "the little flower") who believed that in doing the small things, completely unnoticed by others, in the spirit of Christ, that she would find her calling...these small things added up to a lifetime of devotion and eventually canonization by the Pope...Blessings to you and have a merry christmas!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Sun 12/15, Donna  wrote:From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 01:47:17 -0600Subject: RE: [CHAT] traditionSince I am an American without much of a family background, thought Iwould post my way of tradition.Seems I always have to travel on the holidays, via the toll road,dumping in my 40 cents every so many miles. I always pick the toll booththat is manned. Wish the attendant a seasons greeting and pay for thenext two cars or trucks that pass thru behind me.Not much, but you would be surprised at the reactions of some. Truckersreally go out of their way over this, as every truck I pass feels theneed to blow their horn at me. Others in cars have caught up to me andwaved thanks.Just a silly thing I do.Donna---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT